The dress is from David’s Bridal (DB) “White by Vera Wang” collection. I wore it for outdoor ceremony and reception .
I can also include the slip – DB Fit and Flare slip #550 in size 6 and birdcage veil that I purchased on Etsy (flower is not part of the veil).
I do recommend trying on the dress at David’s Bridal first if you can. Shipping is an extra cost – depending on where you are located. If you live nearby you can pick up the dress+accessories.
Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like more details about the dress.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27.5
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: Alterations - Originally the dress was size 4 but it was taken in at waist and bust so please check with measurements in listing.When the alterations were done the seamstress left a little extra fabric in case it needs to be let out a bit.The dress was shortened ( i am 5'6" and wore 3.5" heels) and had the train cut off. The seamstress also sewed in bra cups , but those can be easily taken out.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Off shoulder
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: I sent the dress to DB preservation 2 days after the wedding and now it is sealed in their box (only the hem was dirty after the wedding).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Jersey City,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.