Dress purchased at Something New in Mobile, AL for a debutante ball. I was told I had the best dress out of all 30 extremely well-dressed women. Dress designed by Ramona Keveza but custom made by a seamstress at Something New. Ivory satin, one shoulder gown with bejeweled belt. Full skirt folds softly around the length of the gown with slight train effect in the back. Worn on one occasion only for 6 hours. Thoroughly dry cleaned and ready to be worn by bride who is approximate size 2-4.
- Alterations: Custom Made.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and stored.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Montrose, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.