I bought my wedding dress at a boutique in Charleston, South Carolina while visiting my mother. The store owner was a seamstress and sold her own creations along side designer ones and even altered designer gowns to her liking. I fell in love this the uniqueness of my gown and the slim long lines and bought it on the spot (thankfully there was a sale that day!)
This dress was only used for 3 hours on my wedding day as I had a second reception dress I wore after the wedding ceremony.
I have LOTS more pictures so please contact me and I would love to send you more and answer any questions you might have!
- Alterations: Not hemmed from original. Length: 6'1" (I am 5'10" and wore heels and it just worked perfectly) The dress was brought in to fit and I am a size 4/6 on most clothes and weigh 130lbs. A simple french bustle was added which I never used. Some of the flower/ beading details were trimmed/ ironed down/ altered as the flower petals curl a little upward and I wanted to lie as flat as possible.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress specially dry cleaned after the wedding and it is hanging upright in my closed on a cardboard mannequin to keep it's shape under a plastic covering.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.