I bought this dress last year at a bridal boutique called White on Daniel Island in Charleston, SC. Jodi Moylan is the shop owner and dress designer. This is a one-of-a-kind dress and there were no others like it in her shop. It is simple, classic, and stunning. I was set to wear this dress for my wedding, but then a couple weeks before my wedding I completely changed gears and wore another dress. So, this one has NEVER been worn! My favorite part about it is the open back with the short sash hanging below. The beautiful, subtle train is perfect for this dress too. There is some gorgeous beadwork on the shoulders to add a little detail to the dress.
- Alterations: I am 5'11'' and it was a tad short on me. I think it would be great for someone who is 5'9 or 5'10'' with flats or for someone shorter with heels. I typically wear a size 8 and this dress fit me perfectly in the waistline. My bra size is 36B.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.