This dress is MAGICAL. Magnificent. ETHEREAL. It’s so unique and a statement. It’s couture without the couture price. Everyone was blown away by this dress. It’s classic, modern, avant garde and vintage all at once. The color is ballet ombre into ivory. It’s just enough color but not too much. I danced all night long it’s surprisingly light and easy to dance with once you bustle. I can provide you with a bustle map.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: I added buttons to the back which match exactly to the dress. I shorted it only the front.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Off shoulder
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: New, Used
- Preservation Method: I will give you an additional $150 off if you buy it because I didn't dry clean yet. My wedding was just a month ago. The dress is practically like new. There are a few minor spots that can easily be taken care of. I'm happy to take pictures for you. I can also dry clean it and the price will be as-is.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.