Simple, elegant, classic, and unique. Definitely one-of-a-kind!
Luxurious natural ivory 100% silk charmeuse with poly-cotton lining.
Street dress size 10-12.
- bodice hand-painted with sweet, dainty flowers & flower buds & leaves in very soft colours – ivory, peachy pink, sage green
- A-line silhouette with chapel/semi-cathedral length train (5′ from waistline)
- strapless, with fashionable modified crumb catcher detail
- basque/dropped-v waist
- completely re-constructed with corset lacing, new plastic boning, new lining & interfacing, crinoline, bustle (fastener not on yet – to be done after you get it hemmed). Does not come with corset laces – will include the basic satin ribbon used in photos
- street dress size 10-12
- bodice 9″ from armpit to waist, skirt 42″ long (unhemmed)
- not hemmed, so ready to be customized for you
- model is 5’5″, 140lbs, 36B-30-40, street dress size 8-10/M (the dress is a little big on her). if you’re taller or intend to wear heels, this may not be the dress for you, as there is no more hem to be let down
Pricing: purchased pre-worn for $500, spent $300 on major alterations with bridal gown specialist Pom Penner of Olwyn Fleury Couture, then not worn again, so it’s almost like a brand new dress!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 36 plus (corset style)
- Waist: 30 plus (corset style)
- Hips: 38 plus (somewhat free)
- Height with Shoes: 5'5"
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: Price negotiable
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Canada ($30 ish), US ($50 ish)
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.