Elegant, classy sweetheart neckline with straps.
Ruffle down one side, sewn down to prevent flapping in wind. Tiny buttons down all of back side, low back. The back was my favorite :)
Inside corset and tulle, with short train.
Small stain on front of gown (see black box in picture). Would not show up in wedding pictures.
- Alterations: French bustle by seamstress. 5 color-coded ties, including one in blue so there's already something blue for the wedding day :) Cups lightly sewn in that can be removed. Additionally, it was impossible for me as a petite woman to find a gown that wasn't huge. This dress was no exception, so I took it to a very reputable seamstress who took it down to my size for me. There were alterations in bust, waist, and hem (hence the big difference in label to street size). Please feel free to ask me any more questions about this!
- Preservation Method: Steamed when new before the wedding, professionally dry-cleaned following the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.