This dress reminds me of Grace Kelly’s white dress in “To Catch A Thief”.
I tried on over 50 dresses and fell in love with this one because it is formal, yet comfortable. I had a traditional Catholic wedding, but I wanted a great party dress. I felt like a goddess on my wedding day and it was so much fun to dance and twirl layers of silk chiffon!
Sadly, I live in a tiny Manhattan apartment and it isn’t realistic to store it. Plus I want someone else to enjoy it as much as I did!
Silk-satin faced chiffon twist front gown with jeweled sleeves.
It is almost identical to the one Olivia Wilde wore to the 2008 Emmy Awards:
Her dress is gray instead of ivory and the sleeves on her dress fit lower on the shoulder.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32.5 inches (82.6 cm)
- Waist: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Height with Shoes: 5 feet 4.5 inches (164 cm)
- Alterations: The only alteration was to shorten the dress. I am 5 feet 2 inches (157.5 cm) and I wore 2.6 inch (66mm) heels: http://www.jimmychoo.com/evening/isabel/invt/247isabelgfa/ If you are less than 5 feel 4 inches (164 cm), this dress will work for you.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment, Silk
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved for $450.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.