I found this dress the first day I began looking at a trunk show by the designer, Olia Zavozina. I loved the lace, and it was exactly what I was looking for – traditional and elegant, but unique. I am 5′ 1″, and I felt like the hourglass shape was very flattering and helped give me a great silhouette. My most favorite part is the cathedral length veil, which I am including. It really added a dramatic flair when I was walking down the aisle, and then I was able to remove it and dance easily with the length of the dress. I am also including the hoop skirt that helps the dress fill out at the bottom.
This dress was everything I wanted it to be, but I know I will never wear it again, so hoping someone else can enjoy it again!
- Alterations: This dress was originally strapless. I worked with the designer to add custom straps, which could easily be removed. The straps are just simple lace caps. The lace matches the trim to the veil, which I am including. Also, the designer added pearls down the back of the dress. I can provide more detailed photos.
- Preservation Method: I have had the dress professionally cleaned by a dry cleaners that specializes in wedding dress preservation. It is being stored in its own closet, still in the plastic wrap and cardboard form from the cleaners.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Saint Louis, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.