The dress was bought at davids bridal in warwick rhode island. It was my first day trying on wedding gowns. I was with my mother and sister that day. I believe it was the third dress I tried on and I knew immediately that it was the one. It is truly a beautiful dress and I would love someone else to have the joy of wearing it on their special day.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed once because it was too long originally. I am 5 feet 2 inches tall.
- Preservation Method: The dress was hand washed because of all the delicate beading throughout it. There is no staining at all on the dress. There is one loop on the back of the dress thay would need to be repaired but that is the only issue.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Tiverton, RI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.