If you want to feel like a princess on your wedding day, then this is the dress for you!
~ From David’s Bridal The bodice is a shirred satin with satin covered buttons along the back covering the zipper.
The very full tulle skirt creates a beautiful ball gown. It has a small train, and would look beautiful with any vail.
It has a gorgeous white flower on the left side but can be removed easily if desired.
It has never been worn besides when I tired it on in the store still has tags and is in excellent condition.
It has never been altered or changed in anyway.
This dress was on the front cover of BRIDES magazine and has been discontinued — You cannot find this dress unless it has been previously owned, they no longer make it.
This dress is timeless and elegant Read about its ***** five star rating here herehttp://reviews.davidsbridal.com/7294/DB2305/ck166-strapless-gown-with-shirred-satin-bodice-full-tulle-skirt-and-flower-accent-on-waist-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=reviewTextLength&dir=asc
- Alterations: Never been altered or changed in any way.
- Preservation Method: It has never been worn therefore never had to be cleaned it has been sitting in my closet in a bag with its tags for years.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Wasilla, AK
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.