This was my mother’s wedding dress that she only wore once for a couple of hours on her wedding day. She bought it at Nicholas Ungar, which was a high end shop in the ’50′s & ’60′s in Portland, Oregon comparable to Nordstrom or Ann Taylor in present day standards. It comes with the original hat/veil in original box.
The dress is off white because this was her second marriage, which lasted the rest of her life. It’s said in the family that this dress is good luck.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to the dress. It is in it's original condition.
- Preservation Method: The dress was kept wrapped in a garment bag inside a cedar closet.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.