I bought the dress at Bridal Mart in Sacramento…it was an easy decision once I saw it, as I picked it out for it’s comfortable fit and classic style. It is strapless with lace panels that run down the front of the dress, a lower cut back, and white satin buttons that run down the back of the bodice. The photos do not do it justice, as it needs a body in it to be appreciated! I love this dress, it’s so beautiful and absolutely timeless…it’s just time to let it go! I want someone else to enjoy it and bring it new memories!
- Alterations: The only alterations made to it were it to be taken in a bit in the bodice, a slight hem as it was pretty long, and a couple hidden loops underneath the small train so as to have the option to bustle it for the reception. I am 5'8" and the hem is perfect with heels on (just sweeps the floor.)
- Preservation Method: The dress needs to be cleaned as it has a couple small, faint stains on the skirt and a little on the hem from walking. Really in good condition though, as it has been stored in its original garment bag hanging in the closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Mckinleyville, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.