This dress is stunning and chic. The classic Spanish style and Chantilly lace show the high quality of the dress, and it exudes both an elegant and sexy silhouette. I wore the lace bolero for my reception and many believed I had two different dresses.
- Alterations: The neck of the lace bolero 'jacket' was altered into a v-neck. Buttons were added down the back so that it does not appear to be a zipper closure. (Very pretty and a time saver!) I had the dress altered to fit a size 0 tightly to hug the figure. This is particularly flattering due to the drop waist.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally cleaned and stored in a bridal keepsafe.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Montclair, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.