From the Modern Trousseau 2013 Collection – “Nova”
Pale blue silk satin ballgown with a crystal brooch and silk tulle overskirt. French bustle for post ceremony dancing!
I wore this for my wedding and had it immediately taken to be professionally cleaned by a certified couture dry cleaner. This is a really pretty dress, I got so many compliments in it. Especially because the color makes it a little different, but not so much that it isn’t traditional.
- Alterations: None. This fit me as sized. I am 5'8" tall and normally wear a size 10. I have a 34D bust. I wore 3" heels and the dress was floor length.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned at Oakwood Cleaners which is a "green" couture cleaner in Nashville. They are members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists and platinum members of the National Cleaning Association, and guarantee their work.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: nashville, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.