I bought the dress new in 2010 from a bridal boutique in San Antonio. I wore it for my bridal portraits and then for my ceremony and part of the reception. It is a very romantic dress with amazing detail. The applique flowers are under the top layer of tulle and are beautiful! The flowers are in the front and back, and the back has a small to medium size train. The empire waist is very flattering and the dress is overall very forgiving. I am 5’5” and wore it with a small, 3 inch heel.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34' A
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8''
- Alterations: The dress originally had strapes, which I removed. I also added the Vera Wang belt to the dress, so it is now apart of the dress. The hem and bust were taken in originally. There is also a simple bustle, one button attachment. No damage or obvious stains are on the dress. It is like new.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Satin, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Floral
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned at a dry cleaners that specializes in wedding dresses and has been in climate control storage.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.