I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted when I set out to go dress shopping with my friends, sister and mom. I pulled this dress thinking, “Sure, I’ll try that one on” and knew the second it was on that it was special. I knew it was the one when the second I took it off, I wanted to put it right back on. I purchased it at Mon Amie Bridal Salon in Costa Mesa, California.
- Alterations: I made the following alterations to the dress: took in the bodice/butt area about 1 inch for a tighter fit, added bra cups, attached the sash to the waist, had them make the bow permanent in the back, so that it won't fall out, and had them add bustling hooks underneath the train. It was also hemmed an inch and half. I am 5'2", but while wearing this dress with heels, I measure 5'6 1/2".
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.