Fabric: Matte Satin
Waist Line: Empire
Train Length: Chapel
Back Details: Button closure
The dress was only worn for about 4 hours (indoors), and is in like-new condition. The only thing that needs to be done to the dress is the right bustle button needs to be re-threaded/secured, as it’s a little loose.
- Alterations: Dress is a size 2/3 and is currently altered for someone 5'5"-5'6" (flat shoes) & roughly 113-115 lbs.
- Preservation Method: The dress was preserved a couple of weeks after the wedding (July 2002) & has remained in the box since. I took the dress out of the box on 10/06/2013 so that I could take pictures to be able to sell the dress. The dress was immediately put back in the box, where it has remained since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: STRASBURG, VA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.