This dress was purchased in April of 2013 for a September wedding. it was steamed once before the wedding however has not been cleaned or preserved after the wedding. The dress is gorgeous. Simple and elegant with beading down the front and back of the dress. This dress was altered to be very modest for an Pentecostal Apostolic wedding. There is a moderate lengthed train. The beading is extremely intricate.
- Alterations: The neckline has been altered from an V neck to an high neck line. Beading was removed from the back of the dress to garnish the front of the bolero jacket and to make the alternations seamless on the front. The hemline was brought up by 3 inches.
- Preservation Method: None.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Durham, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.