Style: Ball gown with beaded spaghetti straps, beaded bodice, and edging on top layer and train
Train: Court length
Height (with shoes) = 5′-5″
Bustle: 4-point overbustle
Notes: This dress was worn once at the ceremony and reception (both indoor venues). There is slight staining on the underside of the lace trim and on some of the edges of the under layers of satin; none are visible when the dress is on.
- Alterations: The dress straps were taken up, the bodice taken in to fit me, and it was hemmed.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned after the wedding and was stored on the hanger in a bag. I recommend having it cleaned again, as it has been stored since 2002.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.