I bought this dress in July for my February 2014 wedding. I fell in love with it before I even tried it on as it was the first I tried on, and the one I ended up with. You could call it love at first site. I was a bridal stylist intern at D Magazine when I purchased the gown, and stuck by my choice all through blogging about a bunch of other gorgeous gowns during my internship. Needless to say, it is timeless and high price/high quality. Watters is a Dallas based designer that D Weddings LOVES. Very high quality and beautiful washed satin. My wedding was February 15, and I am still being told (by people not even at the wedding) that my gown is the most gorgeous gown they have ever seen. It is truly a show stopper AND most importantly- as I was a college dancer- it is EASY to move in and perfect for the dance floor.
- Alterations: I had to shorten the gown and the chest barely went in, but over all it is very unaltered. The bolero in picture is a custom design. If you are interested in it, we can work something out.
- Preservation Method: I plan for the purchase price to cover a cleaning before I send it to you.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Irving, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.