I wore this fabulous Watters Norma gown for my wedding on 2/16/14. I fell in love with this dress because of its romantic and soft feel, yet still had structure and made my waist look tiny! The floaty layers have great movement when you walk and dance. The dress itself is very lightweight (compared to other gowns I tried) and I felt very comfortable wearing it the entire night. I just love this dress and I hope to pass it on and let it bring joy to another bride on her big day!
- Alterations: It was bought brand new, bridal size 10. I had it altered to fit my proportions: I am a curvy, street size 6. Bust is 34B. The main alterations were taking in the waist and shortening the hem to the appropriate length ( I am 5'2 and wore 2.75 inch heels). We removed the train and one of the "horsehair" layers to make it less poofy. This dress comes with many floaty layers on the bottom. While I loved the look, I didn't want to look like I was wearing a ballgown (the princess style is not for me), so we removed one of the hidden layers of fabric so that it was less poofy. The only noticeable wear is on the hem. Some of the very light, sheer chiffon layers are torn in areas where they brushed against the floor. These can be easily mended by a seamstress. The dress did not come with a sash - I had a silk sash made but I intend to keep it as a memento. I had belt loops sewn onto the dress.
- Preservation Method: I have had the dress professionally cleaned and it is in the original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.