My parents bought me this dress from a bridal store on the east coast (hence, no receipt). I wore it for my wedding on 2/16/14. I just loved this dress and I hope to pass it on and let it bring joy to another bride on her big day!
- Alterations: It was bought brand new, bridal size 10. It was altered to fit - I am a curvy, street size 6. Bust is 34B. If you are interested in the dress, please email me and I can provide my specific measurements. The main alterations were taking in the waist and shortening it to the appropriate length ( I am 5'2 and wore 2.75 inch heels). We also removed the train. The only noticeable wear is the very bottom layers are dirty from touching the ground after I changed into flip flops (needs to be dry cleaned), and some of the bottom layers are torn in areas, as the fabric is a very sheer chiffon. These can be easily mended by a seamstress. The dress did not come with a sash - I had a silk sash made but I intend to keep it as a memento. I had belt loops sewn onto the dress.
- Preservation Method: I have not cleaned the dress since wearing it for my wedding. It is in a garment bag in my closet. If you buy it, I will have it dry-cleaned before mailing it to you.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.