Ivory washed silk organza strapless gown with a draped sweetheart neckline, natural waist, soft layered flutter over skirts, vanilla bean double faced satin ribbon. Sweep train.
FABRICS: WASHED SILK ORGANZA/DOUBLE FACED VANILLA BEAN SATIN RIBBON
Sash: DOUBLE FACED VANILLA BEAN SATIN RIBBON that came with dress. I chose to wear a more narrow sash which is also included. Flower on sash is NOT included, since this was handmade by my mother.
- Alterations: I am a size 6, so the waist and bust was brought in. I can give you exact measurements later if you'd like. The length was brought up, I am 5'6'' and wore flats. The bust had cups sewn in. I am a bra size of 34B/34C. The cups are easily removable since they were not sewn into the lining. Lastly, a bustle was created which turned out really beautiful. The alterations alone were over $400 since the dress is so complicated. I did wear a petticoat (I do not have anymore) which made the dress much fuller. You can see in 2 of the pictures what the dress looks like bustled. Laying flat, the dress measures 14.5" across the waist on the outside of the dress. From the middle of the front of the dress, beginning at the waistline seam to the bottom, the dress measures 41.5" I did wear a petticoat (I do not have anymore) which made the dress much fuller.
- Preservation Method: Stored in garment bag in closet in smoke free home. Dress has been professionally cleaned by company in New York that specializes in wedding dresses. I think the dress looks better now than when I wore it!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.