I found this dress in the 2nd store I stopped in. I’m not a girl who planned her wedding as a kid or thought about the dress much, so the dress shopping experience didn’t do much for me. Well, I put this dress on and they clipped me in, I walked out of the dressing room and my mom and sister-in-law said this was the dress. I could tell from their expressions. Then I got up on the podium and looked at myself in the mirror and definitely agreed. I looked like an princess from the early 1900s. The dress is gorgeous.
On my wedding day, I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life and this dress definitely made the day.
- Alterations: Altering took place in the waist/bust and the the hemlines of the skirt layers. The dress comes with a plain sash. The sash pictured was purchased separately and not for sale. Petticoat, also included.
- Preservation Method: The dress didn't get too dirty on my wedding day but I took it to a dry cleaner who dry cleaned it and preserved it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.