This dress has never been worn outside the bridal boutique and is in pristine condition. Claire Pettibone’s Norah is a lovely, soft and flowing strapless lace dress made from a vintage spun silver lace with jewelled eyelet waist detail. Perfect for the elegant, free-spirited, and hopeless romantic bride. Extremely flattering and complete with your “something blue” with the charming blue bow next to the coveted Claire Pettibone name. This was altered down from the purchase size; my taylor said that it was a very easy dress to do alterations on (she even mentioned the simplicity of turning the neckline into a sweetheart if so desired). The intricate detail of the lace is exquisite.
- Alterations: Alterations have been made to fit about a size 6-8 street size. Measurements are as follows: 35 B, 27 W, 41 H, 56 1/2 Hem.
- Preservation Method: This dress has never been worn outside the bridal boutique and has been kept protected in a garment bag, in a temperature controlled environment, keeping it in pristine condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Evergreen, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.