This A-line dress is a beauty. The bodice of the dress is strapless in a soft sweetheart style and has a corset back. The bodice is covered in stunning, intricate beadwork in a subtle floral pattern. The slightly dropped waistline is very slimming and flows into a gorgeous, full tulle skirt. I purchased the dress at Lillian Lottie in downtown Scottsdale, AZ and had all the alterations done there as well. Though it was not at all the dress that I had originally envisioned, the second I put it on my heart melted. The dress made me feel stunning, just the way I knew I wanted to feel on my wedding day. I wore the dress to an outdoor wedding with an indoor reception. I heard nothing but compliments all night. The dress photographed wonderfully and I couldn’t be more pleased with it.
- Alterations: A beautiful bustle has already been put in. The underskirt has a five point bustle, and the outer-skirt has a 7 point bustle. The dress was taken in slightly in the waist and hemmed for height as well. I am 5'5 and wore a 3 inch heel. Though the tag on the dress says "16" I wore a size 14 pant and large shirt at the time. The corset back is extremely forgiving and will accommodate shapes of all kinds.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned immediately following the wedding (a cost of $175). There are no existing stains and the dress is in extremely good condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Clovis, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.