I bought this dress from an etsy seller from Texas. The dress fit my outdoor vintage style wedding and was easy to wear. There are two layers to this dress; the top layer is made completely of had sewn lace and the layer underneath is made of silk with tool attached to the bottom so that it flares out. It fits very comfortably and is easy to get on with a hidden zipper and decorative buttons going up the back.
- Alterations: There have been no alterations since it was made for me. I have a 36 B cup (but it could easily fit a C cup), 28 waist, 36 hip, and am 5' 4". I had an outdoor wedding so I did not want a train dragging. The dress is hemmed to fit my height exactly with flat shoes.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned at a dry cleaner. They could not remove three small stains from the under layer of the dress, however, you cannot see them after the top layer is on. No stains remain on the lace layer. I had to steam the dress before my big day and it will probably need this again.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Lexington, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.