I bought this dress at a sample sale at a wedding shop and absolutely loved it. When I went back to pick it up, they had just gotten a new dress in that caught my eye and of course, it ended up being the one I had been searching for, but just hadn’t found yet. So I had to buy the new dress and hope that I can sell this one. It is gorgeous and very unique, and was a hard decision between the two, but in the end the other dress was meant to be!
Style: This is a sweetheart, strapless, ivory silk bias gown with strip seam detail from Nicole Miller. The dress is 94% Silk and 6% Spandex. The fabric has some stretch and is fully lined, with boning in the bust/waist. Comfortable and supportive! It has not been altered. In its original state with the tags on.
- Alterations: no alterations, is a sample in good condition
- Preservation Method: Came straight from the store and is in good condition. I was not going to have it cleaned before wearing it for my wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.