I wore the Rose colored BHLDN Niceties dress for my small, intimate wedding and couldn’t have been more pleased. It looks way more expensive than it’s $350 price tag and the soft sheer tulle had a modern take on a traditional white gown. We added a hand-sewn appliqué to the gross-grain belt and then tied it in the back to enhance the elegance of this gown ( see photos ) . Gross-grain belt will be included with purchase (it is not shown in home photos because it was not dry cleaned with the gown), iron on low heat to eliminate all wrinkles on belt. You can also purchase your own belt if you want something more simple or more complex, but this appliqué accented the gown perfectly and elevated it for a more formal event. This dress was very lightly worn — a simple ceremony and dinner — no dancing or sweating!
BHLDN is Anthropologie’s wedding line and I was not disappointed with this product – great quality and structure to the dress. Currently listed on their website at $140 but this is only for limited sizes (and was never available for size 4). I paid $350. See website for additional stock photos.
Here is the BHLDN description:
Sheer pink tulle is ruched and pleated into a column of elegance, for occasions of the formal sort. From Va Et Vien. Interior boning, removable grosgrain sash. Side zip closure. Nylon tulle; acetate taffeta lining. Dry clean
- Alterations: This dress runs VERY long (see reviews on BHLDN website), so it was hemmed 2" -- I am 5'6" and it fell perfectly.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned immediately after wear (wore for about 3 hours) and remains hanging with shaped top. Clear plastic bag (not shown in photo due to reflection with flash) over dress to protect.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.