After searching through magazines and Pinterest for the style dress I wanted, I came across a dress beautiful picture of a women wearing a cropped ankle dress on Pinterest. I pinned it along with others to show my MOH. She immediately said that was the dress. With no details on the make or model we headed to Miami to try and find a similar look. All I had was a picture and my fingers crossed we could find something in my price range. We had an appointment at a small boutique first, but with their prices higher than my budget and nothing close to what I wanted we continued to walk along the shops of Miami. We peaked our head into the next stop and they welcomed us in with smiles. It was a beautiful dress store with sparkling lights and beautiful dresses everywhere. We thought, these dresses can’t fit into our price range, but when the woman asked us what we were looking for, I reached for my notebook and showed her the picture. She quickly responded with, “that’s a JA, I’ll be right back.” My heart sank! WE FOUND THE PINTEREST DRESS!!!! It was like it fell from the sky. I kept my fingers crossed that it looked as gorgeous on me as the woman in the picture.
It fit like a glove. As I walked out of the dressing room, my MOH threw her hands up and said, it’s the one! I was so scared to hear the price, this dress was so beautiful there was no way it was in my price range. She said $1400 and I almost started crying. I couldn’t spend more than $1000, but was willing to sell my soul for this dress. When she said I only had to put half down, until the dress came in, I screamed, YES!
I decided to go with the coffee color because of my tattoos and the pictures and our wedding was amazing. I want every bride to feel as amazing as I did for my wedding and the dress made me feel like a princess. Something I’ve never felt before.
- Alterations: I am a B-37 W-28 H40. The dress is a size 10. The only real alteration I had done was bringing in the bust slightly and took a few pieces of tool out from the bottom. After our wedding I did notice someone spilled their drink on me. The stain on the embroidery is about 2in L/1in W. It looks like either coke or coffee. There is slight markings from the spill on the bottom part of the tool as well. Because the dress is a coffee color, those are harder to notice. I didn't have it cleaned afterwards, we put it directly back into the original garment bag it came in and hung it up.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in our spare closet hung up and in a garment bag. It has not been cleaned since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: jacksonville, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.