I bought this dress at a vintage wedding dress store, and though I love it, I found another dress and never wore this one.
Its gorgeous and could go for a 1920s greek revival theme ( I bought it for a Gatsby-style bootlegger wedding), or it could easily be accessorized for a very natural outdoor barn wedding (sort of hippi in the fields). It could also very easily be a downton abby type of dress. Very versatile and beautiful.
There is no size on the tag but it fit me loosely (34, 27, 36), and because it is an empire cut, would fit a lot of body types, and hides imperfections below the waist. There is a lace embroidery around the waist and as little cap sleeves that are tea stained and make the dress look very antique-y. Its really a gorgeous gown. The dress bottom ends with sort of spirals of fabric than hang down and touch the floor… looks amazing in heals.
Its lighter off-white, with tea-stained lace and some off-white beading.
***This dress is incredibly unique and almost impossible to find online or anywhere else***
- Alterations: No Alterations
- Preservation Method: Its clean, never worn by me except trying it on in the store, in the plastic casing.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.