This dress was my dream dress, it was THE dress. It is very beautiful. I could not afford to buy it new, so I found a store online that had a sample dress that had hardly been used. I got it for a 1000 $. I had the seller alter the back from a lace up to a zipper (Zipper is covered by beautiful buttons). I have tried it on twice, and it really is gorgeous! It has sadly been packed away in the box it came in ever since I got it, because we have been saving up to get married for a long time. We still won´t be married for a few years, and the reason I want to sell it is that it is just going to be too fancy for the wedding we´re having.
It´s with a heavy heart that I´m selling it, but it really should be used, not hidden away in my closet. The dress is in good conditions, the only thing is a few loose beads that can be easily fixed. The dress fits me well, but is to big in the bust area.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 10
- Height with Shoes: 5
- Alterations: Back has been altered from lace up to zipper covered with buttons
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Belt/Sash
- Preservation Method: Hardly worn sample, never been used after that. Dress has been kept in the plastic cover and box that it came in from the store.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Hamar, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.