Love this dress! I bought the dress used with a few makeup stains and had it dry cleaned to perfection at Madame Paulette in Manhattan ($473 – receipt still attached to garment bag). It’s a gorgeous silk gown great for a wedding or a fancy occasion. In the end I went with a different dress for my wedding, but this is great for someone looking for a silk sheath dress that’s sheer and lightweight.
Silk dress with a beaded top section in the front and back. Four snaps on the upper right shoulder. Lined. The bottom of the dress flares out just slightly. I am 5’8″ and with heels the dress was just slightly too short for me.
Perfect for a 1920s bride!
- Alterations: The dress had a few makeup stains when I purchased it, but it was meticulously dry cleaned at Madame Paulette. The stains are gone and the dress is gorgeous. The dress is silk, with a beaded top. The beaded portion is in good condition, with the exception of a tiny tear on the shoulder, and a few stretched places in the back. See photos for details.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in the garment bag for the last several months, taken out only today to photograph it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.