Gorgeous dress with elegant beaded bodice, ivory grosgrain belt and ethereal flowing chiffon skirt. Never been worn! I loved it but ultimately decided to go with a different dress. Price is negotiable.
- Alterations: I had the train removed so that the dress falls straight to the ground. I'm 5'7" so shorter brides may still need to alter the length. I also removed one layer of crinoline to take the volume of the skirt down a notch. It still has lots of body, and I bet you could add more crinoline if you wanted more of a ball gown silhouette.
- Preservation Method: Never been worn. Has been stored carefully in garment bag straight from alterations.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.