I tried on this dress at a bridal salon and fell in love with it, but not the price! I cruised eBay right after I tried it on in the salon, and lo and behold, there was one on ALL of eBay, and it was my size! I messaged the seller to learn more about it, and she told me that she bought it for her wedding, then she and her fiance attended his cousin’s wedding the month before their own. And the cousin was wearing the SAME dress. So, the seller decided not to wear it, and bought a new dress instead. I snatched it up, but my mom talked me in to wearing her original wedding dress, so, this beauty needs a new loving home!
- Alterations: The original purchaser (the woman I bought it from on eBay) had the dress altered, but never wore it. I have never worn it either, so it's in wonderful condition! The alterations are fairly minimal, and the dress (label size 0) is still a bit roomy on my frame. My measurements are: 33.5 chest, 24.5 waist (it's loose from there on, so hip measurements are irrelevant). I believe the original purchaser had it altered to fit a 35" chest and 25" waist. Feel free to message me if you have detailed questions about fit!
- Preservation Method: The dress is stored in its original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.