I purchased this dress over Labor Day weekend, but our wedding plans changed and it no longer works for our venue. It has never been worn and is not altered. The gown is in beautiful condition, with no apparent damage from being a sample dress.
The skirt is aline, but can easily be worn with a petticoat underneath for more fullness. It has a nice train and a mauve/oatmeal ribbon that matches the embroidery on the bodice and bolero. It does come with the matching bolero, which is personally my favorite part of the dress. The embroidery is so beautiful!
This is a lovely dress that I hope another bride will be able to enjoy!
- Alterations: The dress is new and has not been altered.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in a garment bag in my closet. It has not been pressed or cleaned since purchasing it in the fall.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.