I purchased this dress for my July 2013 wedding. It went beautifully with a rustic, outdoor theme but would compliment any theme. Fits beautifully with a flattering sash. Price is negotiable.
- Alterations: No alterations were made to the bottom hem. The two seams along the chest were taken in slightly and cups were inserted (no bra necessary). A professional bustle was sewn in. Currently being stored "ready to sell" - steamed and packed professionally.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been dry cleaned to a brand new state. $400 on dry cleaning was done including the tightening of any loose embroidery on the front.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Oakville, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.