Hi, future bride!
I am selling my BEAUTIFUL ivory Monique Lhuillier NANTUCKET gown for the next excited & happy bride to enjoy.
The Nantucket, (in a nutshell) is delicate chantilly lace, with a sexy, yet demure boning corset, a sweetheart neck, and a trumpet/mermaid silhouette.
It is the MOST comfortable gown I have ever tried on. The lightness of it was absolutely perfect for my beach wedding.
I’m a fidgeter. And strapless garments, let alone gowns can be the worst thing for to sit still in. I was worried that I would constantly be lifting the dress up to adjust, but I kid you NOT once was I trying to fidget! Everything was just so comfortable.
A sturdy 1 point bustle was added and done so as not to detract from the look of the dress when bustled.
I was so scared to wake up & check her for damage done the morning after the wedding…AND was thrilled/shocked/overjoyed that aside from the stretching it out a bit from too much dancing, it was in perfect condition!!
I absolutely loved this dress, and I hope you get to love it too!
Serious inquiries only please.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 35.5
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: 3 Alterations were done in-house by Monique professionals. Waist was taken in, Length Shortened, Bust Taken in.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Applique, Beach, Bohemian, Corset, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professional Restoration
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.