I found this dress at the J Crew Bridal salon in NYC. My wedding was in Oct. 2013 and it was a very small ceremony, the reception was at a local restaurant so I was mostly sitting down the whole time. I loved this dress because of its unique neckline and simplicity. It’s perfect for an intimate wedding and very comfortable. The silk chiffon is also very flattering.
- Alterations: Very slight thread came undone on the chiffon, below the sash, but you can't tell unless you're looking for it. I only altered the hems (I'm 5'4) and made the top a bit tighter (I'm very tiny up front, bra size 32C). Other than that, no other alterations.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned at a dry cleaners and is being stored in a garnet bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Long Island City, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.