THIS DRESS SERIOUSLY SPARKLES MORE THAN ANY I’VE SEEN. Bought in 2007 at a small bridal shop in Riverside, CA. Wore once to wedding at The Mission Inn in Riverside, CA. Worn through reception. It was very light, even with a petticoat. Very flattering on any figure. Crystal beaded all down front and back of bodice past waist, fully crystal beaded spaghetti straps. Train copies the pattern of crystal beading on bodice and wraps entirely around bottom of dress. Zipper back.
- Alterations: no alterations, no damage
- Preservation Method: recently dry cleaned and stored in plastic clothing bag in wardrobe box
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: cathedral city, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.