I had the perfect 1950s/rockabilly wedding dress in my brain – when I saw the original dress, I could see past it and know that with a few alterations, this baby would be rock n’ roll!
The dress was shortened to tea-length, halter strap added (from the original fabric), black ribbon belt added (can EASILY be removed, as it is lightly tacked down).
Some features of this baby that make it amazing:
– Boned bodice for ultimate figure-hugging (my groom literally couldn’t catch his breath when he saw me)
– Back hidden zipper
– Great Sweetheart neckline
– Did I mention POCKETS?
- Alterations: (See aforementioned alterations) -- shortened, waist tightened 1/4 inch (can easily be let back out), halter strap added.
- Preservation Method: Has been dry cleaned and pressed (prior to wedding and immediately following), has also been stored permanently in a cloth garment bag in a cedar closet and will go for another steam cleaning before it goes to its new owner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Akron, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.