The dress is ivory satin a-line with champagne beads adorning the traps and neck. The lace jacket has a chapel length train and is embroidered in silver and champagne. Simply stunning!
I bought the dress for my wedding in March 2004. It was worn inside for both the ceremony and reception. There are no noticeable signs of wear. I would love for this dress to be part of an amazing day for a new owner!
- Alterations: Dress has been hemmed to fit someone 5'1" wearing 2" heels Lace Jacket has had a small hook added to bustle the train.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally cleaned and stored in the original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.