NEW, Never worn Badgley Mischka A-line, strapless, jewel encrusted wedding gown for sale.
My wedding was called off and the dress has been stored in 2 garment bags for protection ever since.
I paid $7,000 from a salon in New York City in 2005…so you’re in for MASSIVE discount on a gorgeous designer gown.
It’s a manufacturer size 10… I am a street size 4-6 and the gown is currently too big on me.
The bodice is adorned with crystals and silver thread enbroidery.
The dress style number is: 13128. The color is Ivory. The dress is currently bussled. The train is chapel length.
I also have a full length, jewel encrusted veil, that will be included with the dress.
Please e-mail me for more pictures, as I have many.
***Shipping to be paid by BUYER. Website won’t update this info.
I accept PayPal for payment
- Alterations: The dress has only been hemmed, no other alterations. I am 5'5", it was hemmed for 2 1/2 inch heels and it could easily be let out for a taller person or higher heels.
- Preservation Method: Dress is in my closet, inside 2 garment bags. It's a non-smoking home, and you could steam this dress and walk down the aisle!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Orlando,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.