I purchased this dress on sale, new, but after the season it came out. I also bout the crinoline which can be worn underneath to poof out the ballgown skirt and really make it take shape. In the picture I have the crinoline on. If you purchase – I’ll throw this in, paid over 100 for it.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: The dress has already had a bussel added, it has been taken in some around the waist and has been fit around the bust. It is corset style though and so it can be made to fit slight differences in body shape. It has been hemmed for me - I'm 5'5 and I wore flats on my wedding day. If your shorter, you could wear heels. If your taller you may want to have it re-hemmed/let out if that is possible.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Corset, Floral
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: It was preserved for 275$ at the dress shop where it was purchased. It is clean and is in the restoration box. I also have a certificate of authenticity.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.