I bought this dress because I fell in love with the 1920s style, and the AMAZING beaded lace back. the back is unlined and it utterly stunning. However, I lost a lot of weight and it will not fit me for my wedding. This dress has not been worn. I don’t have the receipt but it comes with all tags attached. The images are from the site, but I do have pictures of the actual dress that I am happy to send to anyone interested.
A Sue Wong size 8 is:
28 natural waist
38 hip (fullest part)
55 inches from front of dress to hem
- Alterations: It has only been tried on. I have also experimented with seeing if it could possibly fit, and so I very lightly stitched the sleeves higher, which could easily be undone leaving no trace. I also hand sewed some beads from a strand on the side that started to get loose. This is not noticeable, just wanted to have full disclosure.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in a plastic bag with a canvas dress storage bag in my closet. Smoke-free and pet-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Tallahassee, FL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.