This is the beautiful skirt that Monique is known for!! And yes, it is even more amazing in person. I had dreamt of wearing a Monique Lhuillier gown for my wedding ever since I can remember. After trying on several other designers, nothing even came close to the fit, quality and appearance of this skirt. What’s even more amazing, is that the skirt which is super comfortable, is beyond gorgeous on and is soo flattering! I cannot tell you how many people still tell me how beautiful my dress was. This skirt is amazing, and will look beautiful on you!
I am also throwing in for free the belt I had custom made for the dress, as well as the veil (that belt was $225 and the veil was $300). They both match the color of the dress perfectly.
Please contact me for more pictures—I have TONS but for some reason they will not upload.
- Alterations: I added buttons instead of a zipper down the back of the dress. The length of the dress has not been altered, and I am 5'8'' and wore three inch heels and the dress just skimmed the floor.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned after the wedding and waiting for it's new owner!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Roseville/Sacramento, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.