This Monique Lhuillier gown was purchased at Carine’s Bridal Atelier in Georgetown, Washington, DC and worn once at my wedding in 2012. The top is the Mystique Corset in Ivory and the Magical Skirt in Latte. This combination is gorgeous and looked perfect together. It was worn for only 5 hours and is in great condition. I am happy to share more pictures with any interested buyers.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 35
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: Minimal alterations to fit. Cups were added in to the bust but can be easily removed. I am 5'8" and wore this dress with Jimmy Choo flats.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally cleaned, preserved and packaged immediately after use.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.