This gown made my day, it made me feel like a bride in all the ways that I had ever imagined! It is glamor but also demur, it is sexy and sophisticated. It gave me the shape and style I wanted! It was worn in an outdoor ceremony and reception outside of Aspen, Colorado.
- Alterations: It is the white (pearl) silk charmeuse under layer. I had the silk flower on the back taken off, but I have it and will include it with the dress. The seamstress took in the dress in all the places that needed to be taken in for the dress to fit me perfectly. It has been set up to be bustled. The seamstress added cups to the dress and those will remain and you can decide if you want them in or out. The other addition that the seamstress added was boning in the sides of the dress, they really help keep the shape that you want! There is one absolutely minor hole/snag next to a flower on the back that is easily mended. I have more pictures that I can share. I am selling the dress as is. I am 5'4" and I wore 3 inch heels. my measurements are: 35x28x35.5
- Preservation Method: It is clean and stored flat right now so the silk/lace does not stretch while being on a hanger. Please contact me to see more pictures, ask questions, and make an offer.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Santa Fe, NM
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.