This is a strapless mermaid style tulle gown with Guipur applications. It has a unique V inset trumpet skirt which is very flattering and unique. The fit of the dress was perfect for my curves.
The dress was purchased from RK Bridal in NYC and I have the original receipt. The cost of the dress including tax was $2090. The alterations/bustle were an additional $700 (done by a professional seamstress).
- Alterations: I ordered the dress in a size 10, but I had it taken in quite a bit on the sides to fit me from the chest down to the waist. I had cups sewn in, but very easily can be removed. They also sewed a point right under each of the boobs to help them appear larger. I had a french bustle added in which is secured with 3 colored ribbons underneath. In order to do this bustle a little length was taken off the sides. Extra crinoline was also sewn into the skirt to add additional body. These were my measurements when I wore the dress: Bust: 35.5 Waist: 29 Hips: 37.5 Height - 5'5" (wore 3 inch heals)
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned after the wedding and stored in a garment bag in a cool, dry space.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.