This is a mermaid lace gown that flares just above the knees. I received so many compliments on this gown, I’m really sad to sell it. I did not alter the length, I intentionally left it long.
- Alterations: I took the original dress in quite a bit (I think the store that sold it to me intentionally ordered a size too big). I had it taken in on the sides to fit me from the chest down to the waist. I had cups sewn in, but very easily can be removed. They also sewed a point right under each boobs which made them appear larger. In order to do the bustle I wanted they had to take some length off the sides.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally dry cleaned after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.