Purchased dress as a sample sale for a spring wedding at a modern art museum.
Dress retails at $6000 but paid less than that. Worn once, still married, absolutely loved the dress and received so many compliments but not sentimental and there is no storage room for dress.
Exquisite sequins detail (pictured at hemline after last cleaning). The dress is cleaner now than when I walked down the aisle.
Belt in pictures not included.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: Minimal alterations: added hemline and added 5-point French bustle (pictured)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Embellishment, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: High-quality dry-cleaning 2 times: once before alterations and immediately after wedding in April 2013. Stored kindly in well-ventilated space with no light.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Arlington,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.